Chocolate Patissier with Allan Collier – £160
Sunday December 5 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£160
Chocolate Skills with Allan Collier
Enhance your chocolate making skills...
Allan Collier was once the Head Patissier at the Ritz Hotel in London and now tutors future chefs in Dorset. We are so excited that he is offering such a unique course at Colliers Cookery School.
REFRESHMENTS ON ARRIVAL
- A brief history of chocolate and cocoa from Peru via Portugal and to Europe.
- How to taste chocolate to get the best effect
- Making Chocolate Truffles with hand made Belgian chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate tempering by hand
- Tempering of white chocolate
- Lining of Polycarbonate moulds for individual chocolates
- Making raspberry ganache with white chocolate
- Filling and finishing the individual chocolates
- Chilling & turning out
- Boxing and finishing with ribbons & bows
A truly mouthwatering, inspirational and productive day out!
Please wear covered, flat and comfy shoes. Everything will be provided including aprons.
There are no pre-requisites for attending this course.